Waverley School Holiday Club
Waverley School Holiday Club offers peace of mind for parents and plenty of fun for children during schools holidays!
WELCOME TO SUMMER 2022 HOLIDAY CLUB!
Monday 18th July 2022 to Tuesday 7th September 2022.
To get started we have lots of fun creative activities to choose from whilst getting outside with friends and enjoying the start of the holidays.
Click here to see what's happening in Holiday Club this time!
- Open to children in Reception -11 years.
- Our Holiday Club is planning to be open to both Waverley and non-Waverley pupils for Summer 2022.
- Our club is OFSTED registered.
- A hot lunch and tea are provided throughout the day depending, on your booking session times. Our hot lunch is freshly cooked on-site each day.
- Children need to bring with them a mid-morning snack that does not contain nuts, and a water bottle.
- Available up to 5 days a week, 7:30am - 6:00pm (flexible drop-off and pick-up times).
- Sibling discounts are available.
- Based at Waverley School, we benefit from the grounds and facilities of the school.
Our Holiday Club offers an ever-expanding programme of fun activities for children which includes entertainment, sports, arts & crafts and themed days.
On certain days, we arrange for some exciting “extra” activities. There is usually one such day a week and includes an activity such as golf, circus skills, tennis, inflatables, gymnastics, ‘Reptile Encounter’ and fencing. There is a small additional fee of £6 for these activities and the activity is mandatory if attending on one of these days to ensure that all children feel included.
To view the Summer 2022 Holiday Club Schedule, click here.
What's Provided At Holiday Club
We provide all snacks for mid-morning and mid-afternoon, as well as a hot lunch which is freshly cooked on-site (2 options available including vegetarian), and a tea at 4.45pm. (Please note that the tea is not designed to replace the main evening meal).
What to Bring
We provide all food and equipment. All children need to bring each day in a rucksack is:
- Water bottle
- Mid-morning snacks (that do not contain nuts - we are a nut-free school)
- Coat (weather dependant)
- Sun hat
Please ensure these are all named.
Legal Compliance and Child Safety
Our Holiday Club is OFSTED registered as part of Waverley School. The club therefore complies with all the rigorous legal requirements, high standards and procedures directed for Waverley School as the holiday club operates within Waverley School.
The holiday club is operated and managed by qualified staff who work within Waverley School and who are part of the regular Waverley staffing team during the term time as well. We do not outsource Waverley Holiday Club to a third party.
Please note that Waverley Holiday Club is open to children are in Reception class to Year 6 and is open to Waverley and non-Waverley pupils.
|Start Time||End Time||Price|
Please follow the steps below.
- Click on the following link https://waverleyschool.kidsclubhq.co.uk/
- Select “Register for an account” function
- Select “Add a Child” under the “My Children” section; these details only need to be inputted once as they will be saved and used when booking your children on all future holiday clubs. Once you have added your child/children to the system, you can then “Start a new booking” to add the sessions you wish them to attend holiday club.
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first come-first serve basis and, once the daily capacity has been reached, the system will not allow further bookings.
Amending/Cancelling Your Sessions
Once you have booked the desired sessions, any cancellations or changes to times will need to be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations or changes cannot presently be done online.
The cancellation policy and notice period required to receive a full or partial credit note remains the same as for prior Holiday clubs. These can be viewed on the new system which will prompt you to tick to accept them before confirming the booking.
View our latest holiday club photos: